Heres a look at the mess I've made in the kitchen...
One of the most interesting project at the moment is the Salamander. I have finished converting the tank crew (and crew for my Medusa), they now all have goggles on their helmets and various gaps from converting have been filled. Here they are.
Salamander comms operator
I'm pretty happy with the goggles, the medusa crew were the last two I did so I think they look a bit better. I'll have to wait and see how they look painted.
Another project I've been working on is a couple more objective markers. A ammo cache and a fallen standard, of course with the obligatory pith helmet.
While I had all my modelling tools out I also had a crack at converting another Praetorian Officer, this time with a Power fist and cane, he will be the officer of 2nd platoon (which consists of a lot of undercoated and needing to be stripped guardsmen...).
There has also been a fait amount of painting going on this weekend, all of which has been working towards updating several tanks; Leman Russ, Leman Russ Executioner, Medusa, Highland Vets. Chimera, Command HQ Chimera.
Heres a picture of the HQ Chimera and Medusa. I have finished the weathering on the tracks of all of the tanks and basecoated the various parts which will have free hand designs and markings put on them. There is a lot to do but it will be worth it in the end...
Quite a big update there, rather a lot of plates spinning at once. I have also just ordered a mechanical horse...