Thursday 10 January 2013

White Scars Biker Conversions

A sneak peak of a new project (fear not the Praetorians stop for no man and this will be running along side) I've started working on... A White Scars army!

Photobucket

The idea is a Mongol style white scar with a little Japanese influence with the banners. The two normals have the first stage of the banner done, next I will add some relief and detail to it.

Photobucket

There is plenty of green stuff to be done. I've done a few bits on the riders where I've started pelts and need to sculpt the fur on them. The leader will also get fur on those robes so they don't look quite so monastic.

Photobucket

My favourite part is the chains on the front where I've put tails, teeth/claws, little medallions and skulls on them. Anything ravenwing has been removed and hopefully when I've finished converting they will be fully white scarified!

Stay tuned for more updates on these guys in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent idea on the banners. I'll probably adopt it on my banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, man! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete