Monday 3 December 2012

Delayed transmissions from Gaois Secondus...

Hello everyone

I'd firstly like to apologise for the lack of posting this past week. Due to unforeseen technical difficulties (blogger was trying to cut me off because I'd reached my photo limit), and other distractions I've been delayed in posting anything about the glorious exploits of Praetoria at the Gaois Secondus Campaign weekend up in Nottingham.

What follows are a few pictures of the IV mechanised infantry assembled for the weekend. Lots more will hopefully follow (I think I've overcome the problem by using photobucket) in another post

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those look fantastic Col. Nothing like a lovely display board to bring out the best in an army.

    ReplyDelete